Connect the Dots, a leading boutique management-consulting firm specializing in onboarding, leadership coaching and team effectiveness, is looking for people with experience and desire to assist us with our business development efforts.
We seek individuals to identify and develop new, qualified business leads within our key markets of the Western US, Midwest and North/Central East Coast.
Our firm has experienced significant growth through our work with a sophisticated slate of Fortune 500, multi-industry clients. We take pride in the length and depth of our client relationships and are looking to leverage our track record, impact of our product offering and client service focus to reach our business objectives. In addition, we have a proven portfolio of products and services that are customized for each client engagement.
Successful Business Development candidates have:
- An interest and track record in developing business leads within the HR community with emphasis in OD and Leadership Development
- Comfort working with director level and above management in mid to large size companies
- Desire to succeed through business development
- High client service orientation
- A strong network of decision makers within our business field
- Interest in working with us as a contractor with a flexible, commission-based compensation structure
You will benefit from:
- Opportunity to work with an established firm, without relocating
- A collaborative fast-paced environment
- Increased earning opportunities
For confidential consideration, please forward your bio, resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.